Τρίτη 11 Απριλίου 2017

LUST FOR LOVE


LUST FOR LOVE
I dream of you, I do have faith 

that one day i ll be the one 
I ll be the queen in your heart
in your mind in your arms
I dream of you I don' t feel pain
i lost my relligion I don't have name



I feel the lust flows in my vein
like the August's wine in my throat
like an old burbon in a crystall glass
You give me love, you give me hope 
you drive me crazy but now i live
forgot who i was forgot what i did.


Naked in your arms fill me with your love 

I don't care about the future there is no past
there is only you and your will
Naked in front of you listening my heart
as you give me breath as you give me life
as you drive me to eternity.

(Sue) 04.2017 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

ΝΑ ΖΕΙΣ

Αν αυτά που σε πονάν δεν τ απογυμνώσεις, δεν τ' αποσυνθέσεις και δεν τ' αναδομήσεις πάνω σε καινούριες βάσεις και λογική, το πιο π...